Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
WordPress Themes For Tutorials Website
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. However their journeys prior to they satisfied were testing. WordPress Themes For Tutorials Website
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their goal is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ tool kit that lets you construct a website and begin converting visitors into subscribers and clients.
Each theme and plugin are offered to buy individually, or you can join the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see what the Thrive Membership offering has to use.
So, let’s begin by having a look at the products in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to state they look ugly; it’s simply that Thrive locations more focus on conversion aspects rather than design looks.
Some themes are tailored towards magazine-style blog sites while others are more suitable for selling services and products. There are themes to suit both people and companies.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. WordPress Themes For Tutorials Website
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually also established a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and configure settings for the Thrive product suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are 4 plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains general settings applicable to all Thrive’s products:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: WordPress Themes For Tutorials Website
Thrive enjoys producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh design, you get a fast video tour of how to browse around the membership location.
Directly beneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This alternative brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page offers all the information of your Thrive account including invoices and contact info.
You’ll also discover your license key details, which you’ll have to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the different levels of membership and the number of times each license key has been used:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all of their courses, guides and training materials in one easy interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership scheme; anybody can produce an account to access the content. However it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an outstanding blog site where they share loads of useful details along with item updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can imitate landing pages found on the internet using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will assist you create much better landing pages, build an engaged subscriber list, create much better content and much more.
Here’s a snippet from the main page: WordPress Themes For Tutorials Website
The Product Tutorials page supplies a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And below you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a connect to the demo pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership special, however merely a fast way of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking about switching themes or wish to check out a particular feature, then it’s a helpful place to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are product launches, and others are tutorials to help you use a Thrive product to its full capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share methods and expert ideas from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously adding brand-new enhancements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme update readily available notice in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is offered.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: WordPress Themes For Tutorials Website
The final menu product is the Support Forum. This is an outstanding location to track your very own concerns and those reported by other clients.
The forum divides into 5 areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Regrettably, consumers don’t constantly use the right section to send their demands. A smarter support software tool would require a user to select the right classification when logging an issue.
For instance, in the General Discussion area is this demand reporting an issue with Pressive, which is among the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Concerns reported in the wrong section are more difficult for other customers to find.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software application.
But when it pertains to answering support questions, then the Thrive support team offer an excellent service level. They upgrade the ticket conversations promptly and plainly.
Whenever you decide to acquire your Thrive Membership, you lock in your membership cost for life. That’s a fantastic incentive to ‘buy now’ since Thrive is constantly including brand-new items to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the business released three brand-new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the present and future items, plus improvements and updates, plus continuous support.
Note: If you decide to purchase specific products now and wish to end up being a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme offers excellent value for loan. You’ll conserve numerous dollars compared with buying their themes and plugins individually.
However it’s not simply the rates that is attractive.
Thrive have built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to browse. It gives you fast access to all the pertinent information, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software. However that’s a small drawback compared to the exceptional support service they provide.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All the themes and plugins are established to the greatest requirement and constantly updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base WordPress Themes For Tutorials Website
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.