Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
WordPress Themes For Travel Agencies
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the perfect match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. However their journeys before they satisfied were testing. WordPress Themes For Travel Agencies
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their objective is to provide an ‘all-in-one’ tool kit that lets you build a site and begin transforming visitors into customers and clients.
Each theme and plugin are readily available to buy individually, or you can sign up with the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Membership offering has to provide.
So, let’s begin by taking a look at the items in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are built for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to say they look awful; it’s just that Thrive places more focus on conversion elements instead of style looks.
Some themes are tailored to magazine-style blogs while others are more suitable for offering products and services. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. WordPress Themes For Travel Agencies
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has likewise established a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and set up settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are 4 plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains general settings relevant to all Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: WordPress Themes For Travel Agencies
Thrive likes producing videos. And in true Shane Melaugh design, you get a fast video trip of how to browse around the membership area.
Directly underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This alternative brings you back to the primary member homepage from anywhere inside the membership area.
My Account and License Keys
This page offers all the details of your Thrive account including invoices and contact information.
You’ll also find your license key information, which you’ll need to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and the number of times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all their courses, guides and training materials in one easy user interface.
This is not unique to the Thrive Membership scheme; anybody can produce an account to access the material. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an exceptional blog where they share loads of helpful details in addition to product updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they show how you can imitate landing pages found online using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will help you develop much better landing pages, construct an engaged newsletter, create better material and much more.
Here’s a bit from the main page: WordPress Themes For Travel Agencies
The Product Tutorials page provides a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And beneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a connect to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Again, this is not a membership exclusive, however merely a quick way of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re considering switching themes or want to check out a particular feature, then it’s a beneficial location to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to help you use a Thrive product to its complete capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share methods and expert suggestions from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly adding brand-new enhancements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the basic plugin or theme upgrade offered notice in your WordPress admin dashboard when a new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: WordPress Themes For Travel Agencies
The final menu product is the Support Forum. This is an outstanding location to track your very own concerns and those reported by other consumers.
The online forum divides into 5 areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Regrettably, clients do not always use the best section to send their requests. A smarter support software tool would require a user to choose the proper category when logging a concern.
For example, in the General Discussion area is this request reporting a problem with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Problems reported in the incorrect area are more challenging for other customers to locate.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software application.
However when it comes to addressing support concerns, then the Thrive support group supply an outstanding service level. They update the ticket conversations immediately and plainly.
Whenever you decide to purchase your Thrive Membership, you lock in your subscription price for life. That’s a great incentive to ‘purchase now’ since Thrive is constantly adding brand-new items to the range. For example, in 2016 alone, the business released 3 brand-new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the existing and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to buy specific items now and want to become a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses exceptional worth for money. You’ll conserve numerous dollars compared with purchasing their themes and plugins separately.
But it’s not just the pricing that is appealing.
Thrive have actually built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to navigate. It provides you quick access to all the pertinent info, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for enhancement is the support forum software. However that’s a minor drawback compared to the exceptional support service they provide.
There are no weak links in the item suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the highest requirement and continually updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base WordPress Themes For Travel Agencies
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.