Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
WordPress Themes For Events Free
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they fulfilled were testing. WordPress Themes For Events Free
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their aim is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you build a site and begin converting visitors into customers and consumers.
Each theme and plugin are available to buy individually, or you can join the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all of their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Membership offering needs to offer.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the products in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are built for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to state they look awful; it’s simply that Thrive places more emphasis on conversion components rather than style looks.
Some themes are geared to magazine-style blogs while others are better for offering product or services. There are themes to suit both people and companies.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. WordPress Themes For Events Free
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually also established a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can handle and configure settings for the Thrive product suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains basic settings appropriate to all Thrive’s products:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: WordPress Themes For Events Free
Thrive likes producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh design, you get a quick video trip of the best ways to browse around the membership area.
Straight underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page offers all the information of your Thrive account including billings and contact information.
You’ll likewise discover your license key information, which you’ll need to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and how many times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all of their courses, guides and training materials in one easy user interface.
This is not unique to the Thrive Membership scheme; anybody can produce an account to access the material. But it’s quickly accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an exceptional blog site where they share loads of useful info along with item updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can replicate landing pages found online utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will help you produce much better landing pages, construct an engaged newsletter, produce much better content and a lot more.
Here’s a snippet from the main page: WordPress Themes For Events Free
The Product Tutorials page supplies a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And below you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a link to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership special, however merely a fast way of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking about changing themes or wish to check out a specific function, then it’s a beneficial place to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are product launches, and others are tutorials to assist you utilize a Thrive product to its complete potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share strategies and insider pointers from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly adding new enhancements and repairing bugs in their products. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme update offered notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: WordPress Themes For Events Free
The final menu item is the Support Forum. This is an exceptional place to track your very own issues and those reported by other clients.
The online forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, clients do not constantly utilize the best area to submit their requests. A smarter support software tool would require a user to select the correct category when logging a concern.
For instance, in the General Discussion section is this demand reporting an issue with Pressive, which is among the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Problems reported in the incorrect area are more difficult for other clients to find.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software.
However when it pertains to answering support questions, then the Thrive support group offer an exceptional service level. They upgrade the ticket conversations promptly and plainly.
Whenever you choose to buy your Thrive Membership, you lock in your membership rate for life. That’s a fantastic incentive to ‘purchase now’ since Thrive is constantly including new items to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the company released 3 new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the present and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus continuous support.
Keep in mind: If you choose to buy specific items now and wish to become a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme provides excellent value for money. You’ll save hundreds of dollars compared with buying their themes and plugins individually.
However it’s not just the prices that is attractive.
Thrive have actually built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to navigate. It offers you quick access to all the appropriate details, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software. However that’s a minor downside compared to the exceptional support service they provide.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All of the themes and plugins are established to the highest standard and constantly upgraded.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base WordPress Themes For Events Free
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.