Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Top WordPress Themes 2018 Free
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they fulfilled were testing. Top WordPress Themes 2018 Free
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their goal is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ tool kit that lets you build a website and begin transforming visitors into customers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are readily available to buy separately, or you can join the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see what the Thrive Subscription offering needs to use.
So, let’s begin by taking a look at the items in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to state they look awful; it’s simply that Thrive locations more emphasis on conversion elements rather than design looks.
Some themes are tailored to magazine-style blog sites while others are preferable for offering products and services. There are themes to fit both people and companies.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Top WordPress Themes 2018 Free
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually likewise developed a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and set up settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard consists of basic settings appropriate to all of Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Top WordPress Themes 2018 Free
Thrive loves producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh design, you get a quick video tour of how to browse around the membership area.
Directly underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick access buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page offers all the information of your Thrive account including invoices and contact information.
You’ll also find your license key details, which you’ll need to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and how many times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University introduced in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all their courses, guides and training materials in one simple interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership scheme; anyone can create an account to access the material. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an exceptional blog site where they share loads of beneficial details as well as product updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can imitate landing pages discovered on the internet using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will help you produce much better landing pages, construct an engaged newsletter, create better material and a lot more.
Here’s a bit from the primary page: Top WordPress Themes 2018 Free
The Product Tutorials page provides a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And beneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a link to the demo pages of each of its themes. Again, this is not a membership exclusive, however merely a fast way of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking of switching themes or want to have a look at a particular feature, then it’s a beneficial location to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a range of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are product launches, and others are tutorials to help you utilize a Thrive product to its full potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share strategies and expert tips from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly adding brand-new improvements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme upgrade readily available notice in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Top WordPress Themes 2018 Free
The final menu product is the Support Forum. This is an exceptional location to track your very own problems and those reported by other customers.
The forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Sadly, clients do not constantly utilize the ideal section to send their demands. A smarter support software application tool would force a user to select the right classification when logging a concern.
For example, in the General Discussion area is this request reporting a problem with Pressive, which is among the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Concerns reported in the incorrect area are more tough for other customers to find.
So, there’s room for improvement in the reporting software.
However when it pertains to addressing support concerns, then the Thrive support group supply an excellent service level. They upgrade the ticket conversations without delay and plainly.
Whenever you decide to buy your Thrive Membership, you lock in your membership price for life. That’s a terrific incentive to ‘purchase now’ because Thrive is constantly including new items to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the business released three new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the existing and future items, plus enhancements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you choose to purchase private items now and wish to become a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited towards your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses exceptional worth for cash. You’ll save hundreds of dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins individually.
But it’s not simply the rates that is attractive.
Thrive have built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to navigate. It offers you quick access to all the relevant information, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software. But that’s a minor downside compared with the exceptional support service they provide.
There are no weak spots in the item suite. All of the themes and plugins are established to the greatest standard and continually updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Top WordPress Themes 2018 Free
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.