Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Thrive Themes Promo Code
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they fulfilled were testing. Thrive Themes Promo Code
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their aim is to offer an ‘all-in-one’ tool kit that lets you develop a website and begin converting visitors into subscribers and clients.
Each theme and plugin are available to purchase separately, or you can sign up with the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see what the Thrive Subscription offering needs to provide.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the products in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are developed for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to say they look awful; it’s simply that Thrive locations more focus on conversion aspects instead of style looks.
Some themes are tailored to magazine-style blog sites while others are better for selling services and products. There are themes to match both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Thrive Themes Promo Code
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually also developed a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and set up settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into two parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard consists of general settings relevant to all of Thrive’s products:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Thrive Themes Promo Code
Thrive loves producing videos. And in true Shane Melaugh design, you get a fast video trip of how to navigate around the membership area.
Straight underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This alternative brings you back to the primary member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the details of your Thrive account consisting of invoices and contact information.
You’ll likewise find your license key information, which you’ll have to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the different levels of membership and the number of times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all their courses, guides and training materials in one basic interface.
This is not unique to the Thrive Membership plan; anybody can produce an account to access the content. But it’s quickly accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an outstanding blog where they share loads of useful details along with item updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can imitate landing pages found on the web utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will assist you create better landing pages, construct an engaged subscriber list, develop better material and much more.
Here’s a snippet from the primary page: Thrive Themes Promo Code
The Item Tutorials page provides a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click on an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And underneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a link to the demo pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership exclusive, but merely a quick method of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking of switching themes or want to check out a specific function, then it’s a beneficial place to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are product launches, and others are tutorials to help you use a Thrive product to its complete capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share techniques and expert pointers from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly adding brand-new enhancements and repairing bugs in their products. You’ll get the basic plugin or theme update offered alert in your WordPress admin dashboard when a new release is readily available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Thrive Themes Promo Code
The final menu item is the Support Forum. This is an exceptional place to track your own problems and those reported by other customers.
The forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Sadly, clients do not constantly use the best area to send their demands. A smarter support software tool would require a user to select the correct category when logging a concern.
For instance, in the General Discussion section is this request reporting a problem with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Issues reported in the incorrect section are more challenging for other customers to find.
So, there’s space for improvement in the reporting software.
But when it comes to addressing support questions, then the Thrive support team provide an excellent service level. They upgrade the ticket conversations quickly and plainly.
Whenever you choose to purchase your Thrive Membership, you secure your membership cost for life. That’s a great incentive to ‘buy now’ because Thrive is always including new items to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the company released three brand-new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the current and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Note: If you decide to buy private products now and want to end up being a member later, the single purchases you make are NOT credited towards your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses exceptional worth for money. You’ll conserve numerous dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins individually.
But it’s not just the rates that is attractive.
Thrive have actually built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to browse. It offers you quick access to all the relevant details, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for enhancement is the support forum software. However that’s a small disadvantage compared to the outstanding support service they provide.
There are no weak spots in the item suite. All the themes and plugins are established to the highest standard and continuously upgraded.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Thrive Themes Promo Code
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.