Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Best Themeforest Themes For Business
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they satisfied were testing. Best Themeforest Themes For Business
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their aim is to provide an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you develop a website and start converting visitors into customers and consumers.
Each theme and plugin are available to buy individually, or you can sign up with the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all of their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Membership offering needs to provide.
So, let’s begin by taking a look at the items in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to state they look ugly; it’s simply that Thrive places more focus on conversion components instead of style aesthetics.
Some themes are tailored towards magazine-style blogs while others are preferable for offering services and products. There are themes to fit both people and companies.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Best Themeforest Themes For Business
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually likewise developed a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and configure settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains basic settings relevant to all of Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Best Themeforest Themes For Business
Thrive likes producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh style, you get a fast video trip of the best ways to browse around the membership location.
Directly underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick access buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the details of your Thrive account consisting of invoices and contact info.
You’ll also discover your license key details, which you’ll need to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the different levels of membership and how many times each license key has been used:
Thrive University released in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all of their courses, guides and training materials in one basic user interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership plan; anyone can produce an account to access the content. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an outstanding blog site where they share loads of useful details in addition to product updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they show how you can emulate landing pages discovered online using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will assist you produce much better landing pages, construct an engaged newsletter, create better material and far more.
Here’s a snippet from the main page: Best Themeforest Themes For Business
The Product Tutorials page supplies a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And underneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a connect to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Again, this is not a membership unique, but merely a fast way of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re considering switching themes or want to check out a specific feature, then it’s a beneficial place to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to assist you use a Thrive product to its full capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to regular monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share methods and expert suggestions from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously including new improvements and fixing bugs in their products. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme update offered alert in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is readily available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Best Themeforest Themes For Business
The final menu product is the Support Forum. This is an exceptional location to track your own concerns and those reported by other customers.
The forum divides into five sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Sadly, consumers do not always utilize the right section to send their requests. A smarter support software tool would force a user to select the appropriate category when logging a problem.
For example, in the General Discussion area is this demand reporting an issue with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Problems reported in the incorrect section are more tough for other customers to locate.
So, there’s room for enhancement in the reporting software.
But when it comes to addressing support concerns, then the Thrive support group provide an excellent service level. They update the ticket conversations without delay and clearly.
Whenever you decide to acquire your Thrive Membership, you secure your membership rate for life. That’s a terrific reward to ‘purchase now’ since Thrive is always including new products to the variety. For example, in 2016 alone, the business launched three new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the present and future items, plus enhancements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Note: If you choose to purchase private products now and wish to become a member later, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme provides exceptional value for loan. You’ll save numerous dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins individually.
But it’s not just the prices that is appealing.
Thrive have constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to navigate. It offers you quick access to all the relevant details, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for enhancement is the support forum software. But that’s a small downside compared with the exceptional support service they supply.
There are no weak links in the product suite. All the themes and plugins are developed to the greatest standard and continuously updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Best Themeforest Themes For Business
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.