Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Themed Trivia Questions And Answers
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the perfect match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. However their journeys prior to they satisfied were testing. Themed Trivia Questions And Answers
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their goal is to offer an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you develop a site and start converting visitors into subscribers and consumers.
Each theme and plugin are offered to purchase individually, or you can join the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Subscription offering has to offer.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the items in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are developed for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to say they look unsightly; it’s simply that Thrive places more emphasis on conversion components rather than design looks.
Some themes are geared to magazine-style blogs while others are better for offering product or services. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Themed Trivia Questions And Answers
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually likewise developed a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and configure settings for the Thrive product suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are 4 plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains general settings suitable to all Thrive’s products:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Themed Trivia Questions And Answers
Thrive likes producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh style, you get a quick video tour of how to navigate around the membership location.
Straight below the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page provides all the details of your Thrive account including invoices and contact details.
You’ll also find your license key details, which you’ll need to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and how many times each license key has actually been utilized:
Thrive University introduced in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all their courses, guides and training materials in one basic user interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership plan; anybody can create an account to access the material. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an exceptional blog where they share loads of beneficial information in addition to item updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they show how you can replicate landing pages found on the internet using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will help you develop much better landing pages, construct an engaged subscriber list, develop better content and a lot more.
Here’s a snippet from the primary page: Themed Trivia Questions And Answers
The Item Tutorials page supplies a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And beneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a link to the demo pages of each of its themes. Again, this is not a membership unique, but merely a fast method of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re considering changing themes or wish to have a look at a particular function, then it’s an useful location to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a range of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to assist you use a Thrive product to its complete potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share methods and expert tips from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continually adding new improvements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme upgrade offered alert in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Themed Trivia Questions And Answers
The last menu item is the Support Forum. This is an excellent location to track your own issues and those reported by other consumers.
The forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, customers don’t constantly utilize the best area to send their demands. A smarter support software tool would require a user to pick the right classification when logging an issue.
For example, in the General Discussion area is this demand reporting an issue with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Issues reported in the incorrect section are more tough for other customers to locate.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software application.
However when it concerns addressing support questions, then the Thrive support group provide an excellent service level. They upgrade the ticket conversations without delay and clearly.
Whenever you decide to purchase your Thrive Membership, you lock in your subscription cost for life. That’s a great reward to ‘purchase now’ due to the fact that Thrive is always including brand-new products to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the business launched 3 new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the current and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to buy specific items now and want to become a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses outstanding value for cash. You’ll save numerous dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins separately.
But it’s not just the rates that is appealing.
Thrive have constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to navigate. It provides you quick access to all the relevant information, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software. However that’s a minor downside compared with the exceptional support service they offer.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All the themes and plugins are established to the greatest standard and continually updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Themed Trivia Questions And Answers
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.