Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Buy WordPress Themes Online
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they fulfilled were testing. Buy WordPress Themes Online
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their objective is to offer an ‘all-in-one’ tool kit that lets you develop a website and start converting visitors into customers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are available to buy separately, or you can sign up with the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all of their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Subscription offering has to provide.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the products in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to state they look awful; it’s simply that Thrive locations more emphasis on conversion aspects rather than design aesthetic appeals.
Some themes are tailored to magazine-style blog sites while others are more suitable for selling services and products. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Buy WordPress Themes Online
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has likewise established a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can handle and configure settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains general settings appropriate to all of Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Buy WordPress Themes Online
Thrive loves producing videos. And in true Shane Melaugh design, you get a fast video tour of the best ways to navigate around the membership area.
Straight below the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick access buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership area.
My Account and License Keys
This page provides all the details of your Thrive account consisting of invoices and contact details.
You’ll also discover your license key details, which you’ll have to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and how many times each license key has actually been utilized:
Thrive University introduced in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all their courses, guides and training materials in one basic user interface.
This is not unique to the Thrive Membership plan; anyone can produce an account to access the content. However it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an exceptional blog where they share loads of helpful info in addition to item updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can replicate landing pages discovered on the internet using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll discover courses and guides that will help you develop better landing pages, develop an engaged mailing list, develop much better content and far more.
Here’s a bit from the primary page: Buy WordPress Themes Online
The Item Tutorials page supplies a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And beneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a link to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership unique, but merely a fast method of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking about changing themes or wish to take a look at a particular feature, then it’s an useful location to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to assist you utilize a Thrive product to its complete capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share strategies and expert tips from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously including new improvements and fixing bugs in their items. You’ll get the basic plugin or theme update available notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Buy WordPress Themes Online
The last menu item is the Support Forum. This is an excellent place to track your very own problems and those reported by other consumers.
The forum divides into five areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, consumers don’t constantly utilize the best section to submit their demands. A smarter support software tool would force a user to choose the appropriate category when logging an issue.
For instance, in the General Discussion area is this demand reporting an issue with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Concerns reported in the wrong section are more difficult for other customers to locate.
So, there’s room for enhancement in the reporting software application.
But when it pertains to addressing support concerns, then the Thrive support team offer an exceptional service level. They update the ticket conversations quickly and plainly.
Whenever you decide to acquire your Thrive Membership, you secure your subscription rate for life. That’s a fantastic reward to ‘purchase now’ due to the fact that Thrive is constantly adding brand-new products to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the company released three new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the present and future items, plus enhancements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to purchase specific items now and wish to end up being a member later, the single purchases you make are NOT credited towards your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses exceptional value for loan. You’ll conserve numerous dollars compared with buying their themes and plugins separately.
But it’s not simply the prices that is attractive.
Thrive have constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to navigate. It offers you quick access to all the relevant info, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for enhancement is the support forum software. But that’s a small downside compared with the excellent support service they supply.
There are no weak spots in the item suite. All the themes and plugins are developed to the highest standard and continuously updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Buy WordPress Themes Online
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.