Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Buy WordPress Theme With Bitcoin
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they fulfilled were testing. Buy WordPress Theme With Bitcoin
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their objective is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you develop a site and begin converting visitors into customers and clients.
Each theme and plugin are readily available to purchase separately, or you can join the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see what the Thrive Subscription offering needs to provide.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the products in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to say they look awful; it’s just that Thrive places more focus on conversion aspects rather than design looks.
Some themes are tailored towards magazine-style blog sites while others are more suitable for offering services and products. There are themes to suit both people and companies.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Buy WordPress Theme With Bitcoin
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has also developed a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and configure settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into two parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard includes general settings appropriate to all of Thrive’s products:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Buy WordPress Theme With Bitcoin
Thrive loves producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh style, you get a quick video tour of ways to navigate around the membership area.
Directly underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page provides all the information of your Thrive account including billings and contact information.
You’ll likewise discover your license key information, which you’ll need to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and how many times each license key has been utilized:
Thrive University introduced in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all their courses, guides and training materials in one basic interface.
This is not special to the Thrive Membership scheme; anybody can produce an account to access the material. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an outstanding blog where they share loads of beneficial details as well as product updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can emulate landing pages discovered online utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll discover courses and guides that will assist you create much better landing pages, develop an engaged newsletter, produce much better content and far more.
Here’s a bit from the main page: Buy WordPress Theme With Bitcoin
The Item Tutorials page offers a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click on a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And underneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a link to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership unique, but simply a fast method of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking of changing themes or wish to take a look at a specific function, then it’s a beneficial place to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a range of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are product launches, and others are tutorials to help you utilize a Thrive product to its full potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share strategies and insider ideas from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously including new improvements and fixing bugs in their products. You’ll get the basic plugin or theme update offered notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is offered.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Buy WordPress Theme With Bitcoin
The last menu product is the Support Forum. This is an outstanding place to track your very own concerns and those reported by other clients.
The online forum divides into 5 areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Sadly, customers don’t constantly use the right area to send their requests. A smarter support software tool would force a user to choose the proper category when logging a concern.
For instance, in the General Discussion area is this request reporting a problem with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Issues reported in the wrong section are more challenging for other customers to locate.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software application.
But when it pertains to addressing support concerns, then the Thrive support group supply an excellent service level. They update the ticket conversations immediately and clearly.
Whenever you choose to acquire your Thrive Membership, you secure your subscription cost for life. That’s an excellent reward to ‘purchase now’ due to the fact that Thrive is constantly including brand-new products to the range. For example, in 2016 alone, the business released 3 brand-new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the current and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to purchase private products now and wish to end up being a member later, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses excellent value for cash. You’ll conserve numerous dollars compared with buying their themes and plugins separately.
However it’s not just the rates that is attractive.
Thrive have built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to browse. It offers you fast access to all the appropriate details, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software application. However that’s a minor downside compared with the excellent support service they supply.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the greatest requirement and continuously upgraded.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Buy WordPress Theme With Bitcoin
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.