Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Buy WordPress Theme Online
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the perfect match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they met were testing. Buy WordPress Theme Online
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their objective is to offer an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you build a website and begin converting visitors into subscribers and consumers.
Each theme and plugin are available to purchase separately, or you can sign up with the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all of their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Subscription offering has to provide.
So, let’s begin by having a look at the items in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are built for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to state they look awful; it’s simply that Thrive places more focus on conversion aspects instead of style visual appeals.
Some themes are tailored to magazine-style blog sites while others are better for selling services and products. There are themes to match both people and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Buy WordPress Theme Online
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually also developed a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and set up settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into two parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are 4 plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard includes general settings suitable to all Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Buy WordPress Theme Online
Thrive enjoys producing videos. And in true Shane Melaugh design, you get a quick video tour of how to browse around the membership location.
Straight below the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick access buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the primary member homepage from anywhere inside the membership area.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the information of your Thrive account consisting of invoices and contact info.
You’ll also find your license key information, which you’ll have to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and the number of times each license key has been utilized:
Thrive University introduced in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all their courses, guides and training materials in one simple user interface.
This is not special to the Thrive Membership plan; anybody can produce an account to access the material. However it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an exceptional blog site where they share loads of useful details in addition to product updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they show how you can replicate landing pages discovered on the internet using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll discover courses and guides that will assist you develop much better landing pages, develop an engaged subscriber list, produce better content and a lot more.
Here’s a snippet from the primary page: Buy WordPress Theme Online
The Item Tutorials page supplies a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click on a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And beneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a link to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership unique, however simply a quick method of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re considering switching themes or want to have a look at a particular function, then it’s an useful location to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to help you utilize a Thrive product to its complete potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share strategies and insider ideas from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously adding brand-new improvements and repairing bugs in their products. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme update readily available notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a new release is offered.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Buy WordPress Theme Online
The last menu item is the Support Forum. This is an exceptional place to track your very own issues and those reported by other clients.
The forum divides into five areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, customers do not always utilize the best section to send their demands. A smarter support software application tool would force a user to select the appropriate classification when logging a concern.
For instance, in the General Discussion section is this request reporting a problem with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Issues reported in the incorrect area are more tough for other customers to locate.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software.
But when it pertains to answering support questions, then the Thrive support team supply an outstanding service level. They update the ticket discussions quickly and plainly.
Whenever you decide to purchase your Thrive Membership, you lock in your membership cost for life. That’s an excellent incentive to ‘buy now’ due to the fact that Thrive is always adding brand-new products to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the business launched 3 brand-new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the present and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you choose to buy specific items now and wish to become a member later, the single purchases you make are NOT credited towards your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme provides exceptional value for cash. You’ll conserve numerous dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins separately.
However it’s not just the prices that is attractive.
Thrive have constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to navigate. It gives you fast access to all the appropriate info, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for enhancement is the support forum software application. But that’s a small disadvantage compared with the excellent support service they supply.
There are no weak links in the item suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the greatest standard and continually upgraded.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Buy WordPress Theme Online
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.