Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Best WordPress Themes For Recruitment Agencies
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. However their journeys before they satisfied were testing. Best WordPress Themes For Recruitment Agencies
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their goal is to offer an ‘all-in-one’ tool kit that lets you build a site and begin converting visitors into subscribers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are offered to purchase separately, or you can join the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Subscription offering needs to offer.
So, let’s begin by taking a look at the items in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are developed for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to state they look ugly; it’s simply that Thrive locations more emphasis on conversion elements instead of style looks.
Some themes are tailored to magazine-style blog sites while others are preferable for selling product or services. There are themes to suit both people and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Best WordPress Themes For Recruitment Agencies
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually likewise established a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and set up settings for the Thrive product suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into two parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are 4 plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains basic settings applicable to all Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Best WordPress Themes For Recruitment Agencies
Thrive loves producing videos. And in true Shane Melaugh design, you get a quick video tour of how to navigate around the membership location.
Directly below the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This alternative brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership area.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the details of your Thrive account including invoices and contact info.
You’ll likewise discover your license key information, which you’ll have to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and the number of times each license key has been utilized:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all their courses, guides and training materials in one easy user interface.
This is not special to the Thrive Membership plan; anyone can develop an account to access the content. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an exceptional blog site where they share loads of helpful info along with product updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can imitate landing pages discovered online using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will assist you produce much better landing pages, construct an engaged newsletter, produce much better material and a lot more.
Here’s a bit from the primary page: Best WordPress Themes For Recruitment Agencies
The Product Tutorials page supplies a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And underneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a link to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership exclusive, however simply a fast way of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking of switching themes or want to check out a particular function, then it’s a beneficial place to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are product launches, and others are tutorials to help you use a Thrive product to its full potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share techniques and expert tips from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly including new improvements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme update available alert in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Best WordPress Themes For Recruitment Agencies
The last menu item is the Support Forum. This is an excellent place to track your own problems and those reported by other clients.
The forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Sadly, customers do not constantly use the right section to send their demands. A smarter support software application tool would require a user to choose the right classification when logging an issue.
For example, in the General Discussion area is this request reporting an issue with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Issues reported in the incorrect section are more challenging for other consumers to locate.
So, there’s room for enhancement in the reporting software application.
However when it concerns answering support questions, then the Thrive support team provide an exceptional service level. They upgrade the ticket conversations without delay and clearly.
Whenever you decide to purchase your Thrive Membership, you secure your membership cost for life. That’s a great reward to ‘purchase now’ because Thrive is always adding brand-new products to the variety. For example, in 2016 alone, the company released 3 new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the present and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus continuous support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to buy individual products now and wish to end up being a member later, the single purchases you make are NOT credited towards your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme provides exceptional worth for loan. You’ll conserve hundreds of dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins separately.
However it’s not just the rates that is appealing.
Thrive have constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to navigate. It provides you quick access to all the relevant details, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for enhancement is the support forum software application. However that’s a minor drawback compared to the excellent support service they offer.
There are no weak spots in the item suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the highest requirement and continually updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Best WordPress Themes For Recruitment Agencies
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.