Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Best WordPress Themes For Movies
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. However their journeys before they satisfied were testing. Best WordPress Themes For Movies
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their objective is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ tool kit that lets you build a site and start transforming visitors into customers and consumers.
Each theme and plugin are offered to buy individually, or you can sign up with the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see what the Thrive Subscription offering needs to provide.
So, let’s start by having a look at the items in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to say they look ugly; it’s just that Thrive locations more emphasis on conversion aspects rather than design aesthetics.
Some themes are geared towards magazine-style blog sites while others are better for offering services and products. There are themes to fit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Best WordPress Themes For Movies
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually likewise developed a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and set up settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into two parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains basic settings appropriate to all of Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Best WordPress Themes For Movies
Thrive loves producing videos. And in true Shane Melaugh style, you get a fast video tour of how to browse around the membership area.
Directly below the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This choice brings you back to the primary member homepage from anywhere inside the membership area.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the details of your Thrive account consisting of billings and contact details.
You’ll also discover your license key details, which you’ll need to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and how many times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all their courses, guides and training materials in one easy interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership plan; anybody can create an account to access the content. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an outstanding blog site where they share loads of beneficial details as well as product updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can emulate landing pages discovered online utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will assist you develop much better landing pages, develop an engaged subscriber list, create better content and a lot more.
Here’s a bit from the primary page: Best WordPress Themes For Movies
The Item Tutorials page provides a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And beneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a link to the demo pages of each of its themes. Again, this is not a membership special, but simply a quick way of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re considering changing themes or wish to have a look at a particular feature, then it’s a beneficial place to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to assist you utilize a Thrive product to its complete capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share methods and insider pointers from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously including brand-new enhancements and repairing bugs in their products. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme update available notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Best WordPress Themes For Movies
The last menu product is the Support Forum. This is an excellent place to track your own issues and those reported by other clients.
The forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, customers don’t constantly use the best area to send their requests. A smarter support software application tool would require a user to pick the right category when logging a concern.
For instance, in the General Discussion section is this request reporting an issue with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Issues reported in the wrong section are more tough for other clients to find.
So, there’s room for improvement in the reporting software.
But when it pertains to answering support questions, then the Thrive support group offer an exceptional service level. They update the ticket discussions immediately and plainly.
Whenever you choose to acquire your Thrive Membership, you secure your subscription rate for life. That’s a fantastic reward to ‘purchase now’ since Thrive is constantly including new items to the range. For example, in 2016 alone, the company released three brand-new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the existing and future products, plus enhancements and updates, plus continuous support.
Note: If you choose to purchase specific products now and wish to end up being a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme provides exceptional value for money. You’ll save hundreds of dollars compared to buying their themes and plugins separately.
But it’s not simply the rates that is appealing.
Thrive have actually built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to navigate. It provides you fast access to all the appropriate information, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software. But that’s a minor disadvantage compared to the exceptional support service they offer.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the greatest requirement and continually upgraded.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Best WordPress Themes For Movies
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.