Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Best WordPress Themes For Manufacturing
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys prior to they satisfied were testing. Best WordPress Themes For Manufacturing
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their goal is to offer an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you construct a site and begin converting visitors into customers and clients.
Each theme and plugin are offered to buy separately, or you can join the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all of their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Subscription offering needs to provide.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the products in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to say they look unsightly; it’s simply that Thrive places more emphasis on conversion components instead of design aesthetics.
Some themes are geared to magazine-style blogs while others are better for offering services and products. There are themes to match both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Best WordPress Themes For Manufacturing
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has likewise developed a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can handle and set up settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains basic settings suitable to all Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s have a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Best WordPress Themes For Manufacturing
Thrive loves producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh style, you get a fast video trip of the best ways to browse around the membership location.
Straight underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast access buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This choice brings you back to the primary member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the details of your Thrive account including invoices and contact details.
You’ll likewise discover your license key details, which you’ll need to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and how many times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all their courses, guides and training materials in one basic interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership scheme; anyone can create an account to access the material. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an outstanding blog site where they share loads of useful details along with product updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can imitate landing pages found on the internet utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will assist you produce much better landing pages, develop an engaged mailing list, create much better material and far more.
Here’s a snippet from the main page: Best WordPress Themes For Manufacturing
The Product Tutorials page provides a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click on a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And underneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a link to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership exclusive, however simply a fast way of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re considering changing themes or wish to take a look at a particular feature, then it’s an useful place to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a range of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to help you utilize a Thrive product to its complete capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share techniques and expert ideas from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly including new enhancements and repairing bugs in their products. You’ll get the basic plugin or theme upgrade offered notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Best WordPress Themes For Manufacturing
The last menu product is the Support Forum. This is an excellent place to track your own problems and those reported by other customers.
The forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Regrettably, clients do not always use the right section to submit their requests. A smarter support software tool would require a user to choose the appropriate classification when logging a problem.
For instance, in the General Discussion area is this request reporting a problem with Pressive, which is among the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Issues reported in the incorrect area are more tough for other consumers to find.
So, there’s room for enhancement in the reporting software application.
However when it concerns responding to support questions, then the Thrive support group provide an outstanding service level. They upgrade the ticket conversations immediately and clearly.
Whenever you choose to acquire your Thrive Membership, you secure your subscription rate for life. That’s a great reward to ‘purchase now’ since Thrive is always adding new products to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the business released 3 brand-new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the present and future items, plus improvements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to purchase specific products now and want to become a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses excellent worth for loan. You’ll conserve hundreds of dollars compared to buying their themes and plugins separately.
But it’s not simply the prices that is attractive.
Thrive have constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to browse. It provides you quick access to all the relevant info, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for enhancement is the support forum software. But that’s a minor disadvantage compared to the outstanding support service they supply.
There are no weak links in the product suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the greatest requirement and continuously updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Best WordPress Themes For Manufacturing
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.