Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Best WordPress Themes For Electronics
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. However their journeys before they fulfilled were testing. Best WordPress Themes For Electronics
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their aim is to provide an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you construct a site and begin transforming visitors into customers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are readily available to purchase separately, or you can join the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all of their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Membership offering needs to offer.
So, let’s start by having a look at the items in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are built for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to say they look ugly; it’s just that Thrive locations more emphasis on conversion elements rather than design aesthetic appeals.
Some themes are tailored towards magazine-style blogs while others are preferable for selling services and products. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Best WordPress Themes For Electronics
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually also developed a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and configure settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into two parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard includes general settings suitable to all Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the products and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Best WordPress Themes For Electronics
Thrive enjoys producing videos. And in true Shane Melaugh style, you get a quick video tour of how to navigate around the membership location.
Straight underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick access buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This choice brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the details of your Thrive account including invoices and contact details.
You’ll likewise find your license key information, which you’ll have to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the various levels of membership and the number of times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University released in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all of their courses, guides and training materials in one easy user interface.
This is not special to the Thrive Membership scheme; anyone can create an account to access the content. But it’s quickly accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an excellent blog site where they share loads of useful information as well as item updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can imitate landing pages discovered on the web using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll discover courses and guides that will help you produce better landing pages, develop an engaged newsletter, create much better content and much more.
Here’s a snippet from the primary page: Best WordPress Themes For Electronics
The Item Tutorials page supplies a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click on a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And below you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a connect to the demo pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership special, but simply a fast method of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking about changing themes or wish to have a look at a particular feature, then it’s a helpful place to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to assist you utilize a Thrive product to its complete potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share techniques and expert suggestions from their marketing group.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly adding brand-new enhancements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the basic plugin or theme update readily available notice in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is readily available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Best WordPress Themes For Electronics
The final menu product is the Support Forum. This is an outstanding location to track your own issues and those reported by other clients.
The forum divides into five sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, consumers do not constantly utilize the right area to submit their requests. A smarter support software application tool would force a user to choose the proper category when logging an issue.
For example, in the General Discussion section is this request reporting a problem with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Problems reported in the incorrect section are more challenging for other clients to locate.
So, there’s room for enhancement in the reporting software.
But when it pertains to addressing support questions, then the Thrive support team provide an exceptional service level. They upgrade the ticket discussions quickly and clearly.
Whenever you choose to acquire your Thrive Membership, you lock in your membership cost for life. That’s a terrific reward to ‘purchase now’ due to the fact that Thrive is constantly adding brand-new products to the variety. For example, in 2016 alone, the company launched three new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the present and future items, plus enhancements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to purchase specific items now and wish to become a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme offers outstanding worth for cash. You’ll conserve hundreds of dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins individually.
But it’s not simply the prices that is appealing.
Thrive have actually constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to browse. It offers you quick access to all the relevant information, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for improvement is the support forum software. However that’s a minor downside compared to the exceptional support service they supply.
There are no weak links in the item suite. All the themes and plugins are developed to the highest standard and continuously updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Best WordPress Themes For Electronics
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.