Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Best WordPress Theme For Adsense
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the perfect match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they met were testing. Best WordPress Theme For Adsense
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their goal is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you construct a website and begin converting visitors into subscribers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are available to buy individually, or you can join the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see exactly what the Thrive Membership offering needs to provide.
So, let’s start by having a look at the products in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to state they look unsightly; it’s just that Thrive locations more focus on conversion elements rather than design aesthetic appeals.
Some themes are geared to magazine-style blog sites while others are preferable for offering services and products. There are themes to suit both individuals and companies.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Best WordPress Theme For Adsense
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually likewise developed a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can handle and set up settings for the Thrive product suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into two parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard consists of basic settings applicable to all Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Best WordPress Theme For Adsense
Thrive loves producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh design, you get a quick video trip of the best ways to navigate around the membership location.
Directly underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This choice brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership area.
My Account and License Keys
This page offers all the details of your Thrive account consisting of billings and contact info.
You’ll also discover your license key information, which you’ll have to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the different levels of membership and the number of times each license key has actually been used:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all their courses, guides and training materials in one simple interface.
This is not special to the Thrive Membership scheme; anybody can develop an account to access the material. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an exceptional blog site where they share loads of helpful information as well as product updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they show how you can emulate landing pages discovered on the internet using their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will help you create much better landing pages, develop an engaged mailing list, create better content and far more.
Here’s a snippet from the main page: Best WordPress Theme For Adsense
The Item Tutorials page offers a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click on an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And beneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a link to the demo pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership exclusive, but merely a quick way of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking of switching themes or wish to check out a specific feature, then it’s an useful place to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a range of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to assist you utilize a Thrive product to its full potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to regular monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share methods and insider pointers from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously including new enhancements and fixing bugs in their items. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme upgrade available notice in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Best WordPress Theme For Adsense
The last menu item is the Support Forum. This is an outstanding place to track your very own issues and those reported by other clients.
The online forum divides into 5 areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Regrettably, clients don’t constantly use the best section to submit their demands. A smarter support software tool would require a user to choose the correct category when logging a problem.
For instance, in the General Discussion area is this request reporting an issue with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Problems reported in the wrong section are more tough for other consumers to locate.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software.
But when it concerns responding to support concerns, then the Thrive support team offer an outstanding service level. They update the ticket conversations without delay and plainly.
Whenever you decide to purchase your Thrive Membership, you lock in your membership cost for life. That’s a fantastic reward to ‘buy now’ due to the fact that Thrive is constantly including brand-new products to the range. For instance, in 2016 alone, the business released three new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the current and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus continuous support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to buy specific products now and wish to become a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses outstanding worth for money. You’ll save numerous dollars compared to buying their themes and plugins separately.
However it’s not simply the prices that is appealing.
Thrive have actually constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to browse. It gives you fast access to all the pertinent information, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software. However that’s a small downside compared with the excellent support service they provide.
There are no weak links in the item suite. All the themes and plugins are established to the greatest requirement and constantly updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Best WordPress Theme For Adsense
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.