Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
WordPress Theme With Rating System
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys before they satisfied were testing. WordPress Theme With Rating System
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their aim is to offer an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you develop a website and begin converting visitors into subscribers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are readily available to buy individually, or you can sign up with the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see what the Thrive Membership offering needs to use.
So, let’s begin by having a look at the products in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are developed for speed, readability and clarity. That’s not to state they look unsightly; it’s simply that Thrive places more emphasis on conversion elements rather than design aesthetics.
Some themes are tailored to magazine-style blog sites while others are preferable for selling services and products. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. WordPress Theme With Rating System
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has actually likewise established a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and configure settings for the Thrive product suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive products. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains basic settings relevant to all Thrive’s items:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: WordPress Theme With Rating System
Thrive enjoys producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh style, you get a fast video trip of the best ways to navigate around the membership area.
Straight underneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have fast access buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This choice brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page provides all the details of your Thrive account consisting of invoices and contact information.
You’ll likewise discover your license key information, which you’ll have to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the different levels of membership and the number of times each license key has actually been utilized:
Thrive University introduced in December 2016. It’s a platform to gain access to all their courses, guides and training materials in one basic user interface.
This is not special to the Thrive Membership plan; anybody can create an account to access the material. But it’s quickly accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an exceptional blog site where they share loads of useful details as well as product updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can replicate landing pages found on the internet utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll discover courses and guides that will help you develop much better landing pages, construct an engaged newsletter, produce much better material and far more.
Here’s a snippet from the main page: WordPress Theme With Rating System
The Item Tutorials page provides a central repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And below you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a link to the demo pages of each of its themes. Again, this is not a membership unique, however merely a fast way of accessing the theme demos from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking about changing themes or wish to take a look at a specific feature, then it’s a beneficial place to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing topics. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to assist you use a Thrive product to its full potential.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to regular monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share strategies and expert tips from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continually adding new enhancements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the basic plugin or theme update offered notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is readily available.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: WordPress Theme With Rating System
The last menu item is the Support Forum. This is an excellent location to track your very own problems and those reported by other customers.
The forum divides into 5 areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, clients don’t constantly use the right section to submit their demands. A smarter support software tool would require a user to select the proper category when logging a problem.
For example, in the General Discussion area is this demand reporting an issue with Pressive, which is one of the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Concerns reported in the incorrect section are more challenging for other consumers to locate.
So, there’s room for enhancement in the reporting software.
But when it concerns responding to support concerns, then the Thrive support team supply an outstanding service level. They update the ticket conversations without delay and clearly.
Whenever you decide to buy your Thrive Membership, you lock in your membership rate for life. That’s a great reward to ‘buy now’ because Thrive is always adding brand-new products to the variety. For example, in 2016 alone, the business released three new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the present and future items, plus enhancements and updates, plus continuous support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to purchase private items now and want to end up being a member later, the single purchases you make are NOT credited towards your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme uses excellent worth for money. You’ll save numerous dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins separately.
But it’s not simply the pricing that is appealing.
Thrive have actually built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to browse. It provides you fast access to all the pertinent information, from licenses to tutorials. The one location for improvement is the support forum software application. However that’s a minor drawback compared with the outstanding support service they offer.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All of the themes and plugins are established to the highest standard and continuously upgraded.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base WordPress Theme With Rating System
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.