Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
WordPress Theme With App
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the ideal match: marketer Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. However their journeys before they fulfilled were testing. WordPress Theme With App
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their aim is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you develop a website and begin transforming visitors into customers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are readily available to purchase separately, or you can join the Thrive Subscription offering and get access to all of their themes and plugins.
In this evaluation, we’ll see what the Thrive Membership offering has to use.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the items in the all-in-one tool kit.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are constructed for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to state they look unsightly; it’s simply that Thrive locations more emphasis on conversion elements instead of style looks.
Some themes are geared towards magazine-style blog sites while others are preferable for offering product or services. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. WordPress Theme With App
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has likewise developed a main dashboard inside WordPress where you can manage and configure settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you set up more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are 4 plugins and a theme installed:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard consists of general settings appropriate to all Thrive’s products:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership area.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: WordPress Theme With App
Thrive likes producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh style, you get a quick video tour of the best ways to navigate around the membership area.
Straight below the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This option brings you back to the primary member homepage from anywhere inside the membership location.
My Account and License Keys
This page provides all the information of your Thrive account including invoices and contact information.
You’ll likewise discover your license key details, which you’ll need to activate your products in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the different levels of membership and the number of times each license key has been used:
Thrive University introduced in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all of their courses, guides and training materials in one easy interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership plan; anyone can create an account to access the content. But it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive runs an excellent blog site where they share loads of helpful details in addition to product updates. For example, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they demonstrate how you can imitate landing pages discovered on the internet utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will help you produce much better landing pages, develop an engaged subscriber list, produce better content and far more.
Here’s a bit from the primary page: WordPress Theme With App
The Product Tutorials page supplies a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click on an item, then you can see its list of tutorials. And underneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos area is a link to the demonstration pages of each of its themes. Again, this is not a membership unique, but merely a quick way of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re considering changing themes or wish to take a look at a particular function, then it’s an useful place to try things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are item launches, and others are tutorials to help you utilize a Thrive product to its full capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to regular monthly member-only webinars where Thrive share techniques and insider ideas from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are constantly adding new improvements and fixing bugs in their items. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme upgrade available alert in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is offered.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: WordPress Theme With App
The final menu item is the Support Forum. This is an exceptional place to track your very own concerns and those reported by other consumers.
The forum divides into 5 sections:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Sadly, clients don’t constantly use the best section to submit their requests. A smarter support software application tool would require a user to select the right category when logging a concern.
For example, in the General Discussion area is this demand reporting a problem with Pressive, which is among the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Concerns reported in the wrong section are more tough for other customers to find.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software application.
But when it comes to responding to support questions, then the Thrive support team provide an excellent service level. They upgrade the ticket discussions promptly and clearly.
Whenever you choose to buy your Thrive Membership, you secure your membership cost for life. That’s an excellent incentive to ‘buy now’ due to the fact that Thrive is constantly including new products to the variety. For instance, in 2016 alone, the company released three new plugins.
There are 2 membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership includes all the existing and future products, plus improvements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Keep in mind: If you decide to buy individual products now and want to end up being a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited to your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme offers outstanding worth for cash. You’ll save hundreds of dollars compared with buying their themes and plugins individually.
But it’s not simply the rates that is appealing.
Thrive have actually constructed a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s simple to navigate. It offers you quick access to all the relevant info, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for improvement is the support forum software application. However that’s a small drawback compared with the outstanding support service they offer.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the greatest standard and continuously updated.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base WordPress Theme With App
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.