Thrive Themes Membership Review: The Complete Package For WordPress Bloggers, Or Is It?
Themes For WordPress Nulled
Thrive Themes was established in early 2013 by the perfect match: marketing expert Shane Melaugh and tech fanatic Paul McCarthy. But their journeys prior to they met were testing. Themes For WordPress Nulled
Thrive Themes produce conversion focused themes and plugins for WordPress. Their goal is to supply an ‘all-in-one’ toolbox that lets you develop a site and start transforming visitors into subscribers and customers.
Each theme and plugin are offered to buy separately, or you can join the Thrive Membership offering and get access to all their themes and plugins.
In this review, we’ll see what the Thrive Membership offering has to use.
So, let’s start by taking a look at the products in the all-in-one toolbox.
Thrive have just announced that their themes will be replaced with a single theme builder, allowing for much deeper levels of customization. These themes will still be supported for the time being.
For now, there are 10 WordPress themes available:
Thrive Themes are built for speed, readability and clearness. That’s not to state they look awful; it’s just that Thrive places more emphasis on conversion elements rather than style visual appeals.
Some themes are geared to magazine-style blog sites while others are more suitable for selling product or services. There are themes to suit both individuals and organizations.
Thrive has included a few standard features in all their themes that are worth highlighting:
- Focus Areas: These show offers most relevant to your visitors, so you get more clicks and more sales.
- Landing Page Template: A page that removes header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else that could distract a visitor.
- Built-In Plugins: These include social sharing buttons, related posts, optimized image galleries, a font manager and more.
- Easy Page Generator: Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more with just a few clicks.
There are currently eight WordPress plugins available:
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display testimonials on your landing pages, sales pages and more.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Run viral style quizzes to generate social traffic and grow your email list.
- Thrive Comments: Conversion focused comments plugin designed to boost engagement.
- Thrive Architect: Create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements and much more with the visual editor. Comes with 150+ landing page templates that you can use for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, and more.
- Thrive Leads: Create and design every type of opt-in form, run A/B tests and more to build your mailing list.
- Thrive Clever Widgets: Display different content in your widget areas, based on posts, pages, categories, tags and advanced targeting rules.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer: Test different headlines against each other and show only the highest performing ones. Themes For WordPress Nulled
- Thrive Ultimatum: Add countdown timers, run complex evergreen scarcity campaigns and much more.
Thrive has also established a central dashboard inside WordPress where you can handle and configure settings for the Thrive item suite.
The Thrive Dashboard divides into 2 parts:
- Installed products
- Thrive features
The upper half of the Thrive Dashboard will grow as you install more Thrive items. In this example you can see there are four plugins and a theme set up:
Each product has a mini-drop-down menu which links directly to the relevant Knowledge Base and Support Forum (more on this later) inside the members’ area:
The lower half of the Thrive Dashboard contains basic settings appropriate to all Thrive’s products:
- API Connections: Used to connect Thrive Leads to your email marketing system, reCaptcha, email delivery services, etc.
- Custom Fonts: Used to add and edit Google Fonts and other custom fonts to use in your Thrive products.
- Retina Icons: Used to add and edit fully scalable icons with the font icon manager to use in the visual editor on several plugins.
- General Settings: Used for shared settings between multiple themes and plugins; e.g. Facebook App ID.
- Notification Manager: Option to receive notifications when certain events occur on your site; e.g. an A/B Test ends in Thrive Headline Optimizer, someone opts into your Thrive Leads.
Aside from the items and dashboard, exactly what else do you get in your Thrive Membership?
Let’s take a look inside the membership location.
What’s Inside the Membership Area?
The first thing you see is a Welcome Video: Themes For WordPress Nulled
Thrive likes producing videos. And in real Shane Melaugh style, you get a fast video trip of ways to browse around the membership location.
Straight beneath the Welcome Video is a listing of all the plugins and themes.
For each plugin you have quick gain access to buttons to Download, Tutorials, and Online forum:
For each theme you also have a link to view its demo:
On the right-hand side of the page is a Member Navigation menu listing all your options:
Let’s take a look inside each option.
This alternative brings you back to the main member homepage from anywhere inside the membership area.
My Account and License Keys
This page supplies all the details of your Thrive account consisting of billings and contact details.
You’ll also find your license key information, which you’ll have to activate your items in WordPress.
In this example, you can see the different levels of membership and how many times each license key has actually been utilized:
Thrive University launched in December 2016. It’s a platform to access all of their courses, guides and training materials in one easy interface.
This is not exclusive to the Thrive Membership scheme; anybody can create an account to access the material. However it’s easily accessed from the membership dashboard.
Thrive operates an outstanding blog site where they share loads of beneficial details in addition to item updates. For instance, they run a series called “The Landing Page From Scratch” where they show how you can imitate landing pages found on the internet utilizing their Landing Page plugin.
Inside the University you’ll find courses and guides that will help you produce better landing pages, build an engaged mailing list, develop much better material and far more.
Here’s a snippet from the primary page: Themes For WordPress Nulled
The Product Tutorials page provides a main repository of tutorials for each theme and plugin.
When you click a product, then you can see its list of tutorials. And underneath you can access individuals video tutorials.
The Knowledge Base includes documentation and troubleshooting tips for all of the Thrive products.
You can use the search bar for specific queries or find the applicable product section and search there:
The Knowledge Base also addresses non-product topics like WordPress Basics; e.g. How to Set a Separate Homepage and Blog Page:
And Developer Resources; e.g. Adding Dynamic Data to your Autoresponder Code:
Thrive Theme Demos
The Thrive Theme Demos section is a connect to the demo pages of each of its themes. Once again, this is not a membership exclusive, but simply a fast method of accessing the theme demonstrations from the Membership Dashboard.
If you’re thinking of changing themes or want to check out a specific feature, then it’s a helpful place to attempt things out.
From time to time Thrive runs live webinars on a variety of WordPress and marketing subjects. Some are product launches, and others are tutorials to assist you use a Thrive product to its full capacity.
The Webinar Recordings section contains the recordings of previous webinars:
Each topic includes the webinar recording and related notes:
And you will get access to month-to-month member-only webinars where Thrive share techniques and insider suggestions from their marketing team.
Thrive Products Change Log
Thrive are continuously including new improvements and repairing bugs in their items. You’ll get the standard plugin or theme update available notification in your WordPress admin dashboard when a brand-new release is offered.
The Thrive Themes Change Log tracks all changes for all products in one convenient location. Here’s an example of a change log issued for all themes: Themes For WordPress Nulled
The final menu product is the Support Forum. This is an exceptional place to track your own concerns and those reported by other clients.
The online forum divides into 5 areas:
- General Discussion: For general non-specific product issues
- Plugins: For plugin related issues
- Showcase: For broadcasting how you’ve used a Thrive product
- Themes: For theme related issues
- Affiliate, Account and Presales Support: For administration requests
Unfortunately, customers don’t always use the right area to send their requests. A smarter support software application tool would force a user to select the right classification when logging a problem.
For example, in the General Discussion section is this request reporting an issue with Pressive, which is among the Thrive themes:
Clearly, this should be in the Themes-Pressive section:
Concerns reported in the incorrect area are more difficult for other customers to locate.
So, there’s space for enhancement in the reporting software application.
But when it concerns responding to support questions, then the Thrive support group offer an outstanding service level. They update the ticket discussions promptly and clearly.
Whenever you choose to buy your Thrive Membership, you secure your subscription price for life. That’s a fantastic incentive to ‘buy now’ because Thrive is constantly including brand-new items to the variety. For example, in 2016 alone, the company launched 3 brand-new plugins.
There are two membership levels:
- Thrive Membership: $19/month (annually) or $25/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on all of your own sites
- Agency Membership: $49/month (annually) or $59/month (quarterly)
- Use all of the plugins and themes on your sites and clients’
Membership consists of all the present and future items, plus enhancements and updates, plus ongoing support.
Note: If you decide to buy private items now and want to end up being a member later on, the single purchases you make are NOT credited towards your membership.
The Thrive Membership Scheme offers exceptional worth for loan. You’ll save hundreds of dollars compared to purchasing their themes and plugins separately.
However it’s not just the pricing that is attractive.
Thrive have actually built a well-thought out membership dashboard that it’s easy to navigate. It offers you quick access to all the pertinent details, from licenses to tutorials. The one area for enhancement is the support forum software application. But that’s a minor downside compared with the exceptional support service they offer.
There are no weak spots in the product suite. All of the themes and plugins are developed to the highest standard and continuously upgraded.
- Easy to navigate menu
- Excellent support service
- Comprehensive knowledge base Themes For WordPress Nulled
- Full range of product video tutorials
- Additional webinars and advanced tutorials
- Continued support even after initial warranty period
- Access to all current themes and plugins, plus any future products
- Locked in price when you join, so great value as more products are added
- Some of the links from the Member Dashboard are not member exclusive
- The Support Forum software does not force users to categorize requests correctly
- Can be expensive compared to a single theme or plugin if you have a small budget
Thrive Themes Membership
Summary: The Thrive Themes Membership scheme is fantastic value for money. You can save several hundreds of dollars compared to buying the products individually. The level of on-going support and documentation is high quality.